+ Do cell phones cause acne?
NO. While bacteria are lurking on your phone, they're not likely giving you acne.
+ Does stress trigger my acne?
100% YES. Studies show that increased stress and lack of sleep can trigger acne.
+ Will changing my pillowcase help prevent acne?
YES. Soaps and fabric softeners on pillowcases can be a source of acne irritation.
+ Are blackheads dirt?
NO! Blackheads are simply oil that has been exposed to air (like how an apply turns brown when cut).
+ Can supplements help minimize acne?
YES! Acne begins below the surface, meaning you need to treat below the surface as well as topically. (Try Murad's Pure Skin Clarifying Dietary Supplements to enhance internal defenses against breakouts.)
+ Do I need to wash my face more if I have acne?
YES, because eating right helps your skin in general. Overall proper nutrition is important for maintaining healthy, acne-free skin.
+ Is there a difference between a chin pimple and a forehead pimple?
YES! Acne around the chin/mouth area is traditionally hormonal, while forehead acne is usually caused by clogged pores.
Our favourite acne products right now?
- Pure Skin Clarifying Dietary Supplement - formulated to help reduce blemishes and provide internal defense against breakouts for clearer, healthier-looking skin.
- Rapid Relief Spot Treatment - Maximum strength, invisible gel spot treatment reduces blemish size and redness within 4 hours.
- Outsmart Acne Clarifying Treatment - clears skin of acne-causing bacteria, oiliness and blackheads while minimizing dryness and irritation.
- Clarifying Cleanser - washes away pore-clogging grime, oil and irritants as it helps treat and prevent acne breakouts.
- Clarifying Toner - helps reduce oil and impurities to cool and refresh blemish-prone skin.
- Skin Perfecting Lotion - minimizes the appearance of pores, refines texture, and soothes redness and irritation for smoother, healthier-looking skin.